|키워드||Financial Products Analytics Sales|
|학력||대졸 이상||접수기간||2018.07.12 ~ 2018.08.12|
|우대전공||어문계열, 인문/사회계열, 자연과학계열, 공학계열(건축), 공학계열(기계), 공학계열(전기), 공학계열(전산), 공학계열(전자), 공학계열(토목), 공학계열(화공), 공학계열(기타공학), 의/약학/간호학 계열, 법학계열, 상경계열, 사범계열, 농/수산/해양계열, 가정계열, 예/체능계열, 종교학계열, 기타특수계열, 공학계열(산업공학)|
|우대조건||국가유공자, 보훈대상자, 장애인|
2018년 8월 12일 (일) D-20 전입니다.
Bloomberg, the global business and financial information and news leader, gives influential decision makers a critical edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of information, people and ideas. The companys strength - delivering data, news and analytics through innovative technology, quickly and accurately - is at the core of the Bloomberg Professional service, which provides real time financial information to more than 315,000 subscribers globally.
Whats the role?
Are you passionate about the financial markets and excited by the prospect of creating customized solutions for the worlds leading financial professionals? If so, join our comprehensive training program for Analytics Representatives in our Sales and Analytics group, a key part of our Financial Products business.
Analytics Representatives are integral to the Bloomberg Help Desk, taking questions from clients who use our state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminal, also known as the Bloomberg Professional Service. Whether you are helping construct a relative comparison sheet for a research analyst, advising a portfolio manager on our risk management tools, or providing liquidity analysis solutions to a trader, you will continuously create innovative solutions for our clients.
Whats Financial Products all about?
The Financial Products team provides analysis and data to Bloomberg clients. We deliver the companys core product, the legendary Bloomberg Professional Service, reaching millions of business professionals. Sales and Analytics work together as partners to provide value-added business solutions to our customers through the Bloomberg Professional Service.
- Our team of Analytics Representatives delivers exceptional service through real-time chats, phone calls and face-to-face trainings to our customers on a daily basis. The team showcases basic and advanced Bloomberg solutions to meet our clients specific workflow needs.
- Our Terminal Sales team is responsible for demonstrating the advantages of our suite of solutions to both potential and existing clients. With a consultative approach, they identify our clients needs and present Bloomberg solutions to help them make the best investment or trading decisions.
What to expect
When you join Analytics Team, youll start off in a comprehensive training program designed to develop your cross asset and product knowledge so that youre prepared to interact with our clients on the Bloomberg Help Desk. Through daily interactions with key players in the financial industry, you will further enhance your skills in managing client relationships and problem solving.
Working as an Analytics Representative opens doors to other career opportunities within Bloomberg. The typical career path will lead to a Terminal Sales role. However, within Analytics, opportunities do exist in management and Advanced Specialist position. Advanced Specialists provide the highest level of product support, mentor colleagues and deliver training, working closely with Research & Development.
What we look for
We look for candidates who have earned a Bachelors degree prior to joining us (expected to graduate in 2018) or who have relevant work experience.
We also require:
- Ability to work well under pressure and to multi-task effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Native level verbal and written communication skills in Korean
- Good team player
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Immense interest in the financial markets
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Travel could be required once in Sales
In addition, these skills and experiences can help distinguish you from other candidates for this role:
- Coursework in finance, economics and/or business, although all majors are welcome
- Experience using the Bloomberg Terminal
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in and enthusiasm for customer service
- Proven ability to sell, with interest in pursuing a career in sales
Does this sound like you?
Apply today! If we think youre a match, well get in touch with you soon about next steps.
* 입사지원 시 중요사항을 꼭 체크하세요!
근무지역 : 홍콩
급여조건 : 면접시협의
시작일 : 2018년 7월 12일 (목)
■ 접수기간 ■ 오늘 ■ 마감
Bloomberg 홈페이지에 직접 접속하여 지원하세요
|* 담당자 정보||
- 이름 : 인사담당자
- 이메일 : firstname.lastname@example.org * 문의를 원하시면 이메일 주소를 클릭하세요.
- 전화번호 : 0237021615
- 주소 : 서울특별시 중구 을지로5길 26 서관28층
등록 : 2018년 7월 12일 (목) 11:58 최종수정 : 2018년 7월 12일 (목) 11:58
본 정보는 Bloomberg 에서 제공한 자료이며, 스카우트은(는) 그 내용상의 오류 및 지연, 그 내용을 신뢰하여 취해진 조치에 대하여 책임을 지지 않습니다. 본 정보는 스카우트의 동의 없이 재배포할 수 없습니다.
|♣ 스카우트 에서는 거짓 구인 광고에 대한 피해를 최소화 하기 위하여 허위 채용공고에 신고제도를 시행하고 있습니다.|
|거짓구인광고에 대한 구직자주의사항||신고포상금제 안내||허위 채용공고 신고하기|